1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts

Default REVIEW :Belkin Tri-fold Folio Case

i just got this case from (future shop - Canada) .. it is originally for the Tab 2 10.1 but some how it should work for the Note 2
    only problem it will cover the sPen so you will have to take it off to get you're pen and put it back on
    or you can do what i did just take it off and keep aside so you dont go through the trouble of removing and installing

i had the book cover and i didn't enjoy it that much its very slim and stylish but no protection .. so i went for this one
    it is really nice and and looks good on the tab (White one) so i guess Im keeping it

cons :
    1- it was really hard to install as the inside rubber was a bit tight and needed to loosing up a bit so you kinda need to force the tab in !!
    2- it covers the pen slot
    Thanked by:

Default Re: REVIEW :Belkin Tri-fold Folio Case

Thanks for the review and video - much appreciated.

How much weight does it add?

I believe you should be able to get the Belkin tri-fold case for the Galaxy Note 10.1. So not sure why you would buy the one for the Galaxy Tab 2. They are different sizes, so you should probably get the one for the Note, not the Tab 2. I know you said you're in Canada, but here I think they sell them quite a few places, such as Best Buy and it's about $40. No need to try and force it to fit into the Belkin Galaxy Tab 2 case.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts

i honestly didnt find it even on the belkin website!!
    could you please share a link or so?
    thanks

I personally have the belkin cinema case and had trouble with the sales staff at my bestbuy trying to sell me the one made for the galaxy tab 2. They insisted that they were universal and fit either one. They are wrong! I finally had to walk the sales person over to the empty rack where it had one labled for the galaxy note 10.1. I went to a different location and got one they had in stock for my note 10.1.

I have heard of others who have had the same problem and have been talked into buying the wrong case only to find it does not fit. Mine fits perfect, goes on smoothly, and does not cover any ports, camera, S PEN, etc.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Aimar, here is the link to the best buy web page that shows the Belkin tri-fold case for the galaxy note 10.1.

Plus I almost bought one myself at a best buy, but the packaging looked beat up and was the last one. I found better cheaper cases on Amazon.com. Also remember a thread on the forum here where some had it for the Note, not the tab. So as you can see it's out there.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB