REVIEW :Belkin Tri-fold Folio Case

Aimar_69

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
10210307.jpg

Review of Belkin Trifold Case for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - YouTube

i just got this case from (future shop - Canada) .. it is originally for the Tab 2 10.1 but some how it should work for the Note 2
only problem it will cover the sPen so you will have to take it off to get you're pen and put it back on
or you can do what i did just take it off and keep aside so you dont go through the trouble of removing and installing

i had the book cover and i didn't enjoy it that much its very slim and stylish but no protection .. so i went for this one
it is really nice and and looks good on the tab (White one) so i guess Im keeping it

cons :
1- it was really hard to install as the inside rubber was a bit tight and needed to loosing up a bit so you kinda need to force the tab in !!
2- it covers the pen slot

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I believe you should be able to get the Belkin tri-fold case for the Galaxy Note 10.1. So not sure why you would buy the one for the Galaxy Tab 2. They are different sizes, so you should probably get the one for the Note, not the Tab 2. I know you said you're in Canada, but here I think they sell them quite a few places, such as Best Buy and it's about $40. No need to try and force it to fit into the Belkin Galaxy Tab 2 case.

briancarrie05

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I personally have the belkin cinema case and had trouble with the sales staff at my bestbuy trying to sell me the one made for the galaxy tab 2. They insisted that they were universal and fit either one. They are wrong! I finally had to walk the sales person over to the empty rack where it had one labled for the galaxy note 10.1. I went to a different location and got one they had in stock for my note 10.1.

I have heard of others who have had the same problem and have been talked into buying the wrong case only to find it does not fit. Mine fits perfect, goes on smoothly, and does not cover any ports, camera, S PEN, etc.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Aimar, here is the link to the best buy web page that shows the Belkin tri-fold case for the galaxy note 10.1. http://m.bestbuy.com:80/m/e/search/results.jsp#searchresultsdiv

Plus I almost bought one myself at a best buy, but the packaging looked beat up and was the last one. I found better cheaper cases on Amazon.com. Also remember a thread on the forum here where some had it for the Note, not the tab. So as you can see it's out there.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs