Screen Protector and S pen

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I've tried two screen protectors, one was a Zagg and I can't remember the brand of the other one. I found both of them to lower the clarity of the screen and cause some problems with the S pen. the zagg was awful, it was like trying to rub to pieces of non skid rubber together. The other one let the Spen slide but I think it still lowered the clarity of the screen a bit and I did my own installation and never got all the bubbles out. Nether one stayed on the Note very long because I use the S pen daily. I keep my Note in a folding folio type case so it's covered when it's in my purse or laying around. BTW, every now and then someone, even reviewers will say it's gorilla glass. It has a different feel than my Note phone which Samsung says is gorilla glass but Samsung's customer service checked the specs of the 10.1 and their information says "glass" but not gorilla glass. The S pen hasn't put the slightest mark on mine but I also am more careful with the Note 10.1 that it doesn't accidentally get laid face down and that my cats don't stretch out their claws to grab something on the screen too.

jryock

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I got the Zagg and haven't had any problems I couldn't live with. Anything you put over the stock screen is going to affect it, but it's better than going naked.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a screen protector on mine. I use it daily and have had no problems with the S Pen or anything. It's still on my GN since I first got it. No problems. Don't remember the name of the one I use, but got it cheap on amazon.

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I always get my screen protectors from clarivue.com

Reasonable and never effect function. I have one on my gnote 2 and it doesn't mess up the pen functions so when my 10.1 comes in I will get one for it.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I had the Zagg, took it off and returned it to Best Buy. It was totally unusable with the pen.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12