Anyone interested in a Note 10.1 white official Samsung book cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynesh

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought it for my Note 10.1, but I sent back the Note. The cover came from Best Buy Online, and I didn't get to one in time for a return, so I don't think they will refund me now. I'm looking to get 35 bucks out of it, and that includes shipping(to the U.S.). Payment through PayPal. I'd be happy to chat on the phone of Skype(if you want to see it "in person")

This is a good case, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it for my Nexus 10 if Samsung made one for it. It lacks the smart cover feature, but it does have a magnet that makes it really easy to connect in the back and make the triangle so it can stand up. I used it for having something to grip when I was reading my Note 10.1 on the couch or something. The cover doesn't off much protection from falls, but covers the screen nicely for when it's just laying around, and it is super thin, which I like.

Sorry if selling something breaks rules. I couldn't find that rule anywhere, though admittedly, I didn't check extremely hard. Feel free to remove it if it does.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I bought it for my Note 10.1, but I sent back the Note. The cover came from Best Buy Online, and I didn't get to one in time for a return, so I don't think they will refund me now. I'm looking to get 35 bucks out of it, and that includes shipping(to the U.S.). Payment through PayPal. I'd be happy to chat on the phone of Skype(if you want to see it "in person")

This is a good case, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it for my Nexus 10 if Samsung made one for it. It lacks the smart cover feature, but it does have a magnet that makes it really easy to connect in the back and make the triangle so it can stand up. I used it for having something to grip when I was reading my Note 10.1 on the couch or something. The cover doesn't off much protection from falls, but covers the screen nicely for when it's just laying around, and it is super thin, which I like.

Sorry if selling something breaks rules. I couldn't find that rule anywhere, though admittedly, I didn't check extremely hard. Feel free to remove it if it does.

Do you have a picture?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance