When using bluetooth keyboard onscreen keyboard still comes up
When my bluetooth keyboard is connected to my note 10.1 the onscreen keyboard still wants to display. How do I stop this?
Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
- 11-29-2012, 09:51 AM #2
Re: When using bluetooth keyboard onscreen keyboard still comes up
Use an app called "Null Keyboard". I tried this the other day and it works good. Keeps the onscreen keyboard from popping up. It's in the Play Store.
- 06-23-2013, 12:54 AM #3
- By dahkillah in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2012, 10:09 PM
- By 6tr6tr in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 12Last Post: 08-01-2011, 04:49 PM
- By Juicuy J in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 7Last Post: 05-31-2011, 02:20 PM
- By gabato in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:44 AM
- By scottgl in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 12-05-2009, 10:14 AM