Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Default Case recommendation and why

Getting a note 10.1 and wanting to get a good case for it. What do you recommend and why. Looking for something with good solid protection in case of drops. Hard back would be nice and something to cover the screen when not in use. I use an otterbox for my my galaxy s3 phone so would like something like that in terms of protection

Default Re: Case recommendation and why

In the thread currently two threads above yours', this thread = Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover? = many folks have discussed various cases and posted links and pictures that may help you look at our cases and see the features we thought were important.

Default Re: Case recommendation and why

Just bought a protective cover in China which has the option to rotate the Tablet from horizontal to vertical. I am very, very happy with it as I like to have my tablet vertical when I use it as an eBook. Was shipped in about 10 days.
    Lychee Protective Swivel Rotating PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme