- 6 Posts
should browser close?
Wondering about the following: when, after using the standard browser on the Note 10.1, I close all internet windows by clicking on the 'x' . Indeed, everything closes except for the last window. Thus, the browser remains active. The only way for me to exit is by clicking on the home button. I find this strange. Is this how it should go?
Can't find anything in the settings to change this. I did revert the settings to default to see if that would work, but to no effect.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
- 12-02-2012, 12:24 PM #2
- 12-04-2012, 10:35 AM #3
- By datastar in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 02-11-2012, 07:26 PM
- By ueseye in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2011, 02:44 AM
- By jpena53 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2010, 09:11 PM
- By kjwhite622 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:53 AM
- By MissMe in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:39 PM