- 12-02-2012, 05:24 PM #2
Re: The tablet heats up
I can't say for sure if it's anything to worry about or not. I do know mine gets a little warm after using it, but I'm on it sometimes for three hours at a time. I do have a Silicone TPU Case on it, so feels warm through the case. I've never had any problems with my Note acting up or not doing what it's suppose to, so doesn't seem like a problem for me. Interested to see if others have it get warm or heat up.
- By cathyf in forum U.S. Cellular MesmerizeReplies: 11Last Post: 11-18-2012, 01:31 PM
- By truthteller10 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2012, 06:23 PM
- By fry8 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 361Last Post: 06-01-2010, 11:40 AM
- By Josh K in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 05-28-2010, 11:50 AM
- By elitehunter in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2010, 03:17 AM