- 3 Posts
DLNA or Wifi Direct with Subtitles
I like to know if is possible use DLNA or Wi-fi Direct and the movie ( .mkv, .mp4, .avi) work with subtitles ( .srt).
Because, I've try many apps and none of thoose work the subtitles. ( iMediaShare, AllShare, BSPlayer, Serviio, MediaHouse, Twonky...
Can anyone help me, please?
And I try on TV's Philips 8606 and LG Lex8
- 06-21-2013, 01:28 AM #3
- By losl in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:36 PM
- By krusej23 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:18 PM
- By TWISM in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2011, 02:16 PM
- By ridavid81 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2010, 09:09 PM
- By Noseeums in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:45 PM