- 1 Posts
3 Issues with S Note
So S note is awesome, but I have come across a few troubles.
1. How do I make a new standard document for a note?
I work in healthcare, and am looking for a good way to write patient charts and store wirelessly. S note seemed a good way until realized I have to recompose an entire standard everytime I log a new patient.
2. More people have probably realized this, but why can't a .snb file be opened from evernote or dropbox? Plain silly.
3. How do you change the name of the file to be saved? Plain horrible trying to find a document when they all automatically get basically the same name.
Solutions to these would make my life awesome
- 12-09-2012, 09:24 AM #2
- 12-09-2012, 11:33 AM #3
- 592 Posts
Re: 3 Issues with S Note
I can't help you with #1.
#2. Can't help you with, but share your frustration with .snb files. Why offer it as a choice if you can't open in either of those apps, but you can save as text, pdf, or jpg files. Those all open in Dropbox and Evernote.
#3. when you hit the Save button on a Note you just made, a window should pop up saying Note 1 or whatever number of note you're on. It's usually highlighted in the window, just hit the delete or backspace button on the keyboard and then type the name of what you want the file to be named. Then hit Ok or Save, don't remember what the choice is.Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
- By Rsinart in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 13Last Post: 09-08-2013, 05:12 AM
- By Benny Morrison in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 04-17-2013, 10:36 AM
- By ItsaRaid in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 58Last Post: 11-25-2012, 10:38 PM
- By wildmangk in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 10Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:35 PM
- By enduser2941 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2012, 12:09 PM