Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth Keyboard Case That Rotates To Landscape And Portrait For SG Note 10.1

I found an iPad TARGUS VERSAVU Bluetooth Keyboard Case (THZ17101US) that also rotates from landscape to portrait. This looks like the hot ticket for me while I'm mobile. Here's their link:

http://www.targus.com/us/productdeta...eyboard%20Case

Unfortunately like many other manufacturers they don't list one for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Sure wish Samsung made one of these!)

Has anyone come across any BT Keyboard Cases that also rotate from Landscape to Portrait that are made for the SG Note 10.1?

Thx.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Bluetooth Keyboard Case That Rotates To Landscape And Portrait For SG Note 10.1

Another SGN 10.1 user pointed out this Kensington Keyfolio Expert Folio & Keyboard case that uses sticky mini suction cup technology to hold the tablet in place in landscape or portrait mode.

Kensington - Tablet - Android & Windows Tablets - Keyboard Cases - KeyFolio

Says it is designed for Android and Windows tablets... This is the only thing close to the Targus Versavu I have found.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Bluetooth Keyboard Case That Rotates To Landscape And Portrait For SG Note 10.1

Just thought I'd add a link to Andy's review on this site of the Kensington Keyfolio Pro 2 Universal BT Keyboard Case that has the same keyboard and similar case, but a different method of mounting the tablet.

If I get the similar Kensington Keyfolio Expert BT Keyboard Case for Android, I'll try to put up a short review here.

If anyone comes across other BT Keyboard cases that rotate or have another method of going from landscape to portrait as they are added to company's product lines, please post them.