I am new to my Note and can't seem to find information on managing documents.
1. If I create some S notes, how do I back them up? Dropbox? How do I get them to Dropbox?
2. If I have an email attachment in MS Word, how do I import it to a file I can write on? Someone said make it a PDF, and then an S note? But I see no where to do that.
- 12-17-2012, 02:07 AM #2
- 38 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Managing documents
For q1. I am using dropsync which does the sync between snote folder ( S Note) and dropbox
You can set an exlude list in order to prevent garbage to be synced into dropbox
Sent from my GT-N8010 using Android Central Forums
- 12-17-2012, 10:30 PM #3
- By jhilker in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-16-2016, 10:35 AM
- By signalbeach in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2012, 05:56 PM
- By CHT in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2009, 09:43 AM
- By CHT in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2009, 03:28 AM
- By Joyee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:38 PM