- 12-27-2012, 05:32 PM #26
- 1,386 Posts
Re: Big Mistake Due To Jelly Bean?
My battery is fantastic. I only have to charge mine every couple days, but I don't use it all day. I did watch a 2 hour video on YouTube and it only went from 85% to 78% with auto brightness on. I am confident it will last you all day at school. 7000 mAh is a massive battery.
- 12-27-2012, 11:15 PM #28
- 12-28-2012, 07:59 AM #29
- 01-02-2013, 10:34 AM #31
- By Run L1ke H3LL in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2013, 05:57 PM
- By jonsnowden in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2012, 09:04 PM
- By dmmarck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 32Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:09 PM
- By nocaldawg in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:03 PM
- By fender7217 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 26Last Post: 07-14-2012, 06:40 PM