BBC iplayer......?

Jimmyrage

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone save my life.

Is it even possible to get live BBC stream on the Galaxy note 10.1?

Got all the required apps, been scanning every icon on the mobile webpage the app takes you too, nothing? The write up for the app states that live streming is possible

HOW!!!!!
Anyone else this frustrated....

Phil Bunt

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm running 4.0.4 purchased N8010 last week and cannot use bbci player or sky go apps so frustrating is there any way to get these apps to work

J0n2

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
BBC iPlayer just works for me fine with 4.0.4 both ways:

1. Easiest, install BBC Media Player from the Play store, then open it - it will take you to iplayer and things will work
2. Install the adobe flash apk as instructed here and other places. Then use "Internet" (not Chrome etc.) to browse to iPlayer's website and choose "Request desktop version"

Sky Go works with very little I understand. They're too busy knocking out iOS stuff with all that money you pay them.

Dave Pomfret

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I realise this does not help but I can't get Sky Go to work on my 10.1 either. In fact it isn't even in the Play Store I can access on that device. Sky + works fine as does BBCi player. The irony is that all three, including Sky Go, work fine on my 2 year old HTC Desire HD running 2.3.5!

Dave Pomfret

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Should have done this first. I've just checked with Sky and they confirm they do not yet support 10.1 (so presumably not 4.1.2 on anything). They say it may come shortly

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX