multi screen icon

RobertNW

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,For some unknown reason I seem to no longer have the multi screen facility. How do I reset this to show/work again. Help very much appreciated. I do realse that the multiscreen facility will only work with certain applications, but even with internet for example it appears LOST.

RobertNW

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi Rockdog97, I was trying to open Gallery and Internet together. Unfortunately the multiscreen icon wasn't displaying. I am assuming a factory reset is what is needed. Appreciate your asking.

RobertNW

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi Rockdog97, I have eventually discovered the answer to my problem. After speaking to 3 technicians two who were as baffled as I was who were suggesting a factory reset. The 3rd technician seemed to know about the misding icon. Samsung recently updated software for the jellybean and the multiscreen icon no longer appears on the top toolbar where it used to reside. The updated software now gives an option of a multiscreen or cascade view. To have two programs running e.g. internet & gallery simply select 1 of the 2 then go to the bottom of the screen, click on the arrow in the centre to bring up the icons and in the far left corner will now be the option of dual view as it isnow called or alternatively cascade view. It works. Hope this explanation may be of some help to others. Thanks.

Martin Surkis

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,For some unknown reason I seem to no longer have the multi screen facility. How do I reset this to show/work again. Help very much appreciated. I do realse that the multiscreen facility will only work with certain applications, but even with internet for example it appears LOST.

Martin Surkis

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
There is no suchvicon any longer. It does not come up on the quick settings menue eulither.

Just tap the lower left button.
Close all apps.
Double tap the lower left button.
Recent apps will come up.
Select the app that has the multi screen icon and tap it. It will open up in split screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2