multi screen icon
Hi everyone,For some unknown reason I seem to no longer have the multi screen facility. How do I reset this to show/work again. Help very much appreciated. I do realse that the multiscreen facility will only work with certain applications, but even with internet for example it appears LOST.
- 12-24-2012, 09:40 PM #2
- 12-25-2012, 10:46 PM #4
Re: multi screen icon
Hi Rockdog97, I have eventually discovered the answer to my problem. After speaking to 3 technicians two who were as baffled as I was who were suggesting a factory reset. The 3rd technician seemed to know about the misding icon. Samsung recently updated software for the jellybean and the multiscreen icon no longer appears on the top toolbar where it used to reside. The updated software now gives an option of a multiscreen or cascade view. To have two programs running e.g. internet & gallery simply select 1 of the 2 then go to the bottom of the screen, click on the arrow in the centre to bring up the icons and in the far left corner will now be the option of dual view as it isnow called or alternatively cascade view. It works. Hope this explanation may be of some help to others. Thanks.
- 01-16-2013, 05:03 PM #7
- 01-16-2013, 06:17 PM #8
- By guruffl2 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2010, 07:19 AM
- By guruffl2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:54 AM
- By kizer8 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:55 AM
- By KQACentral in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:48 AM
- By nickf126 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:46 PM