- 1 Posts
10.1 note and s3
I've had an s3 for about 3 months after switching from an iPhone. I've also got the Samsung note 10.1. With iPhone and iPad it is possible that If I'm out with my iPhone and take picture/video/recording it is instantly transferred to my iPad. Is this possible with s3 and note? All help appreciated
- 12-25-2012, 05:25 PM #2
- 299 Posts
Re: 10.1 note and s3
The easiest way is with Google+ Instant Upload. I'm assuming this is a 3G/LTE version of the Note.
There are all kinds of ways to send stuff between the two.
You can also send files over Wifi direct or bluetooth.
I came from the iPhone as well. Android is much more flexible in my opinion.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-25-2012, 11:12 PM #3
- 12-26-2012, 04:36 AM #4
- 12-26-2012, 09:39 AM #5
- 12-26-2012, 03:05 PM #6
- By kippypipe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 07-27-2013, 11:37 AM
- By naudan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 04-04-2013, 11:32 AM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2012, 05:18 PM
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:52 PM
- By colin8 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-21-2012, 01:29 PM