music hub unable to find location

swingace

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
In music hub I get message about 'unable to find location'. Have checked all the relevant settings and everything looks ok. Any ideas what the problem might be ?

Rivendell

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Same deal here ... I have location services set to accept both GPS and WiFi. When I am in Google maps, unless I am in GPS coverage (like when outdoors) the tablet will be unable to find my location - the issue appears to be with WiFi location only. I have turned the tablet on and off and reset the router - no joy. All the time I have been struggling with it my wife's and my iPhone's (sorry) have been happily locating our house through WiFi only, which would seem to suggest my WiFi is OK. I'm sure I'm missing something but it's doing my head in ... !!

Lee Robinson1

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys -I just got my galaxy tab 2 10.1 an hour ago and im having the same issue, ive got all location services onand all the software is up to date. Have you figured it out??

Jessica Agee

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem, my dad has the same kind of tablet I do, but he's not having the same problem, I feel like it's acting slower too, idk what I did to screw it up already

Holly Noel

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I just bought mine literally an hr ago and having trouble in this area as wekll....I will check back to see if ne one figured it out

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci