button on S pen

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Press it then hold the stylus on the screen.....a suprise is in store for you!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
It has other uses as well. If you look into the application menu on the phone, there should be an app titled s pen user guide. Click on that and it should explain some of the s pen basics as well as how the button is used in some instances.

I have the Wacom bamboo paper app on my note 2 and the button works to toggle between ink and erase. Kind of a rapid switch if needed to make corrections.

Most button functions work in samsung's touchwiz sandbox due to the os integration, but in their marketplace, there are a few other apps like games that are s pen optimized as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
ok so it is used for screen capture?
that is my pimary use because it brings up a slew of editing funtions. There are other uses, but I find the onscreen shortcuts much more fluid than getting heavy on the button. nice to have eh!?

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
It has other uses as well. If you look into the application menu on the phone, there should be an app titled s pen user guide. Click on that and it should explain some of the s pen basics as well as how the button is used in some instances.

I have the Wacom bamboo paper app on my note 2 and the button works to toggle between ink and erase. Kind of a rapid switch if needed to make corrections.

Most button functions work in samsung's touchwiz sandbox due to the os integration, but in their marketplace, there are a few other apps like games that are s pen optimized as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

I'm using a Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet not the note phone so i don't have jelly bean yet

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Jelly bean is out for the note 10.1 all over the world with a few exceptions I think. What country are you in?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000