- 12-26-2012, 08:50 AM #2
- 12-26-2012, 11:45 AM #4
Re: button on S pen
It has other uses as well. If you look into the application menu on the phone, there should be an app titled s pen user guide. Click on that and it should explain some of the s pen basics as well as how the button is used in some instances.
I have the Wacom bamboo paper app on my note 2 and the button works to toggle between ink and erase. Kind of a rapid switch if needed to make corrections.
Most button functions work in samsung's touchwiz sandbox due to the os integration, but in their marketplace, there are a few other apps like games that are s pen optimized as well.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 12-26-2012, 12:04 PM #5
- 02-13-2013, 08:24 PM #7
- 02-14-2013, 12:04 AM #8
- 02-14-2013, 08:37 PM #9
- 02-16-2013, 02:06 PM #10
- By NM08SRT8#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 07-01-2010, 08:51 PM
- By showmrock in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:22 AM
- By rounsy22 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 11Last Post: 05-13-2010, 09:24 AM
- By bgoodr in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2010, 11:29 AM
- By Snooz in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2009, 01:49 AM