Contacts copy from Galaxy S3 to Galaxy Note 10.1

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I use google talks text messaging alot and now that I have a note 10.1 I'll be using it alot more. What's the easiest way to get all the contacts I have on my galaxy S3 into Google Voice?

basically i need to figure out how to take my contact list that i have on my cell phone and get all those contacts into Google Voice's contact list

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
open the contacts app -> merge with Google

if a contact its stored on Google, there will be a little blue G beside the contact's name.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The issue would be with the contacts that are saved to the phone and not Google so how do take contacts that are stored tithe phone and store them with Google

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
The issue would be with the contacts that are saved to the phone and not Google so how do take contacts that are stored tithe phone and store them with Google

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

I guess I wasn't clear. Open the contacts app, select the contacts page, hit the menu key, merge with Google

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Gmail is my primary email

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

I'm not sure if it's the same for all models with all carriers. I'm with Rogers wireless in Canada. My model is SGH-i747m.

The option is only available if you select the "contacts" tab with the tabs being Phone, Groups, Favorites and Contacts.
If you're on a different screen, the option isn't there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance