- 1 Posts
ZAGG FOLIO type case for the Note 10.1
I just got my Note for xmas and i couldn't be happier. However, i am pretty clumsy and drop my stuff all the time. My mom got a ZAGG folio keyboard case for her ipad and my aunt got one for her galaxy tab however i tried putting my note in the ipad case and it wouldn't fit. Does anyone know if the Note is bigger than the Tab and/or where i could find something like the ZAGG folio keyboard case for the Note? ps. the ZAGG has carbon fiber to protect it when it falls
- 12-28-2012, 08:40 AM #2
- 12-29-2012, 05:19 PM #3
- 12-29-2012, 05:56 PM #4
Re: ZAGG FOLIO type case for the Note 10.1
The Note 10 is bigger than the original tab. As a matter of fact, if I remember right, it is slightly bigger than the tab 2 as well, and they look almost identical.
I had a Belkin case for the note at first, but switched to the Samsung OEM flip cover case.
I had the Zagg for my original tab, and liked it too an extent.
The "carbon fiber" is just glued to a plastic shell, so the benefits of it protecting the device are minimal. The plastic shell will absorb most of any fall damage.
The other thing was the keyboard. It lost its connection to the tab on a regular basis. It also didn't want to turn on a few times even with a fully charged battery.
I haven't seen the Snugg case as mentioned above, but I will definately check it out, too.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- By jcp007 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 45Last Post: 08-29-2013, 01:13 PM
- By ryanr509 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2013, 12:41 PM
- By jcp007 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 8Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:41 AM
- By DAS in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2012, 04:01 PM
- By iastonish in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 7Last Post: 05-20-2011, 08:21 PM