Whats the best way to view amazon prime?
I can't get over the fact that my samsung tablet note 10.1 and nexus 7 don't have an app for amazon prime. While my daughters ipad2 has one. Whats up with that? I'm sure there has been discussions over this but don't feel like searching. Can any one tell me any other way to view my amazon prime in hd? Thanks.
- 12-28-2012, 04:27 PM #2
- 12-28-2012, 09:57 PM #3
Re: Whats the best way to view amazon prime?
I think the only way to do it is to install flash on your tablet, then use the amazon web viewer.
If you Google adobe flash apk you should be able to find a copy and install it. Then use the stock browser to go to the Amazon videos :-)
- By kaivorb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:18 AM
- By jorger81 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 15Last Post: 05-31-2011, 12:10 PM
- By backfire103 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2011, 10:48 AM
- By hawaiijedi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 02-03-2011, 04:11 PM
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2010, 09:01 AM