Any news on a higher resolution 10" Note?

Duke of BB

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I am really wanting to purchase the 10.1 note but would like the higher resolution of the nexus 10. Any rumors surrounding a higher res display on a new 10" note?

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
The resolution on the note devices is based solely around the Wacom digitizer used in them.

I don't see a higher resolution note device until Wacom increases theirs. But with their line of digitizers being some of the best on the market, a change may be a long wait.

Also, remember the note 2 is now at a 720p resolution, so who really knows besides Samsung and Wacom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I am really wanting to purchase the 10.1 note but would like the higher resolution of the nexus 10. Any rumors surrounding a higher res display on a new 10" note?

Yeah I am kind of holding out for the same thing in a tablet.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Scooter04

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
What is the draw back of the 10.1 resolution? I know what the specs say but when is it an issue? It must be really noticeable when the two tablets are side by side showing the same thing on each screen the way people talk about it. I bought it for the s pen so I didn't consider resolution. That being said I haven't been disappointed with the way photos look, the web, or Netflix.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I agree with Scooter04 above. I thought about it when I first was looking at the GN, but after seeing the screen on it when I actually got to play with one, I don't see what the big deal is. I have a Samsung GS lll phone and love the display. I think the GN's display is beautiful and when I put a movie on it, it's very clear. I really don't see why so many people put emphasis on such a High Resolution, especially since it's a 10" tablet. It's Not a Big Screen TV or something. How much detail do you really need on such a small device? I have an Ebook I'm reading on mine and it's fine. If you absolutely need the High Resolution, go for the Nexus 10. I think besides the not having the S Pen feature, the Nexus 10 doesn't have the expandable Memory slot. There's also the Asus Infinity, but I wouldn't get an Asus tablet, just because of all the problems I've read of people having with them. Plus the bad customer service.