- 4 Posts
Polaris Office save location
I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 with Polaris office 4.
I opened a word document using the Sky Drive app and it opened in Polaris.
So far so good...
I made some changes to the doc and clicked the save icon (save, not save as). The newly edited file is available from the Polaris home screen (including my changes) but I cannot see where it has saved it so I can upload it back to skydrive.
The version on skydrive is the original without the changes so I know Polaris hasn't saved it there. I've looked on the file explorer and cannot see it in downloads or any other folder.
There must be a cached version on the tablet somewhere but I can't see it. Any ideas?
I can do a save as then upload that file so no problems really, just interested to know where this cached version is?
- 01-02-2013, 10:23 AM #2
- 44 Posts
Re: Polaris Office save location
I don't have experience with sky drive. If you created a new document and hit save it asked you to name it and defaults to the sdcard. It also gives you the chance to pick the location. I have a feeling it didn't do that because you opened it off of sky drive.
I would go into "my files" folder and hit the search icon at top right. Type in the name or type of file and let it search. If it's on your tablet it should be able to find it. Then you'll know how it's treating files.
- 01-02-2013, 04:34 PM #3
- By Complex Pants in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 30Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:39 PM
- By VydorScope in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2011, 04:25 AM
- By jon_stewart in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2011, 12:28 PM
- By Ubern00ber in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2011, 04:26 PM
- By allenjanthony in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2011, 11:22 AM