- 01-03-2013, 01:08 PM #2
- 01-03-2013, 04:35 PM #3
- 44 Posts
Re: Allshare cast dongle
Allshare is built into my Samsung tv, so I don't have advice on the dongle. I can connect to the tv using Allshare and it is easy to share music, video, and photo's. If I am looking through photo gallery on my 10.1 note, there is an icon at the top that looks like a little monitor. If I click on it, the photo is displayed on the tv. It works backwards as well. I can use the menu on my tv and see music, videos and photos on my tablet or even my Seagate network storage.
I'm assuming the dongle is replicating what's built in to my tv, but don't know that for a fact.
Last edited by Scooter04; 01-03-2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: darn spellcheck
- By ArtVandelay in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2012, 09:38 PM
- By HeyBeerManTX in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:10 PM
- By NZtechfreak in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2012, 05:32 PM
- By dswatson83 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2012, 01:39 PM
- By MattSchollz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2012, 05:21 PM