Noob question about Snote template

jandabear

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I am really considering this tablet, as I am getting annoyed with my Surface RT and really like the s-pen for taking notes in class.

After playing around with the tablet at Best Buy, I did notice that the "paper" margins are very wide when taking notes in the app.

Is there a way to change the magins from "Wide Ruled" to "College Ruled" (making the lines closer together) so I can fit more notes on the screen? Perhaps a different app (that still has palm rejection)?

Thanks!

Scooter04

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I usually use the template that looks like graph paper. Basically the templates give you 8.5 x 11, and then depending on the orientation of the tablet and how zoomed in you are makes the writing area larger or smaller. You get use to zooming in to where it works with how large you write. I am not aware of a college rule template, but never investigated. I believe jelly bean is coming with some different templates including landscape, but not positive without searching.

Andrea S3

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Download Plus Pen its free and it has college ruled. The only problem is it does not have folders.

---- I also found that you can change the background of S Note. Its in the drop down list from the three bars. You can add pictures/screenshots of college ruled paper by clicking the mountain at the top corner of the change background list.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463