- 1 Posts
Noob question about Snote template
I am really considering this tablet, as I am getting annoyed with my Surface RT and really like the s-pen for taking notes in class.
After playing around with the tablet at Best Buy, I did notice that the "paper" margins are very wide when taking notes in the app.
Is there a way to change the magins from "Wide Ruled" to "College Ruled" (making the lines closer together) so I can fit more notes on the screen? Perhaps a different app (that still has palm rejection)?
- 01-02-2013, 08:34 PM #2
- 44 Posts
Re: Noob question about Snote template
I usually use the template that looks like graph paper. Basically the templates give you 8.5 x 11, and then depending on the orientation of the tablet and how zoomed in you are makes the writing area larger or smaller. You get use to zooming in to where it works with how large you write. I am not aware of a college rule template, but never investigated. I believe jelly bean is coming with some different templates including landscape, but not positive without searching.
- By CoryBantic in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-30-2011, 10:17 PM
- By frank_18 in forum G2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2011, 11:17 AM
- By Insane Aim X in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2011, 12:50 PM
- By ccannon917 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2011, 08:08 AM
- By haydarm in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:52 PM