Samsung note 10.1 Rugged type case

tearducs

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have been looking for a rugged case for my Samsung note 10.1 that has slot for S-pen. I do know they do not have any otterbox cases for this tablet, but was wondering if there is anything similar to the otterbox out there?

Thanks

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site

tearducs

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Amazon says it does not ship to Canada so I can't purchase that case.. I checked ebay and can't find it, is there any other palce you know or maybe another alternative?

Thanks

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
you could have someone in the US buy it for you then ship it to you...
You can do like Rockdog97 said or try this. I know it's not a Otterbox defender case, I looked on the Canadian Amazon and boy are you guys limited compared to us. So Heres a Link to the Silicone TPU Silicone Jelly Case I use on my Note everyday. I like it because it covers the GN well and it's not a folio case, which you have to fold behind the front to use in one hand. I use my GN for Drawing and this case is good for me. I'm not going to say it's going to keep it well protected if you drop it, but It protects it enough for me to use everyday. Here is the link on Amazon Canada:
Amzer AMZ94661 Soft Silicone Jelly Skin Fit Case Cover for 10.1-Inch Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N8000/GT-N8013 (Black): Amazon.ca: Electronics
It's listed on XDA develpers website under some of the best accessories for the GN tablet. If it doesn't work for you, try what Rockdog97 said and have someone buy the other case I mentioned and ship it to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech