Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung note 10.1 Rugged type case

Hello,

I have been looking for a rugged case for my Samsung note 10.1 that has slot for S-pen. I do know they do not have any otterbox cases for this tablet, but was wondering if there is anything similar to the otterbox out there?

Thanks

Default Re: Samsung note 10.1 Rugged type case

I know this is not an Otterbox Case, but I recommended this to another forum member a little while ago. It's a TPU Gel Hard Case. Here's the Link and has all the openings for the Stylus, etc.
    Amazon.com: Sleek Impact-Resistant Protective Silicone Cover with Microfiber Cloth and Accessory Bag for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet: Computers & Accessories
    It gets pretty decent reviews. Like i said, not an otterbox, but thicker than the TPU Gel Case I use everyday for my Galaxy Note Tablet.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks! i'll check it out.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Amazon says it does not ship to Canada so I can't purchase that case.. I checked ebay and can't find it, is there any other palce you know or maybe another alternative?

Thanks

Global Posts
    2,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock EL29

you could have someone in the US buy it for you then ship it to you...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GT-N8013 | JellyBean 4.1.2 |

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdog97 View Post
    you could have someone in the US buy it for you then ship it to you...
    You can do like Rockdog97 said or try this. I know it's not a Otterbox defender case, I looked on the Canadian Amazon and boy are you guys limited compared to us. So Heres a Link to the Silicone TPU Silicone Jelly Case I use on my Note everyday. I like it because it covers the GN well and it's not a folio case, which you have to fold behind the front to use in one hand. I use my GN for Drawing and this case is good for me. I'm not going to say it's going to keep it well protected if you drop it, but It protects it enough for me to use everyday. Here is the link on Amazon Canada:
    Amzer AMZ94661 Soft Silicone Jelly Skin Fit Case Cover for 10.1-Inch Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N8000/GT-N8013 (Black): Amazon.ca: Electronics
    It's listed on XDA develpers website under some of the best accessories for the GN tablet. If it doesn't work for you, try what Rockdog97 said and have someone buy the other case I mentioned and ship it to you.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB