- 36 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Fully charged while updating
About to get the jellybean update for my gn10.1 but it's says I must have a fully recharged battery. I've got 86%, is this a Must, or is it just so that the tablet doesn't die mid-update?
Am I okay to proceed or do I need to make sure I'm fully charged first?
Sent from my GT-N8010 using Android Central Forums
- 01-03-2013, 01:09 PM #2
- 01-03-2013, 01:26 PM #3
- 01-03-2013, 01:28 PM #4
- 01-04-2013, 05:03 AM #6
- By TurboCam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 83Last Post: 04-15-2011, 04:05 PM
- By dude0909 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2010, 04:07 PM
- By rosariorose9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2010, 07:05 PM
- By aaoflaca in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2010, 11:15 AM
- By orangefish in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2009, 07:44 AM