- 34 Posts
Fully charged while updating
About to get the jellybean update for my gn10.1 but it's says I must have a fully recharged battery. I've got 86%, is this a Must, or is it just so that the tablet doesn't die mid-update?
Am I okay to proceed or do I need to make sure I'm fully charged first?
Sent from my GT-N8010 using Android Central Forums
- 01-03-2013, 12:09 PM #2
- 01-03-2013, 12:26 PM #3
- 01-03-2013, 12:28 PM #4Card Carrying Device Junkie
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock
- 01-04-2013, 04:03 AM #6
- By QuadCam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 83Last Post: 04-15-2011, 03:05 PM
- By Incredible in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2010, 03:07 PM
- By rosariorose9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2010, 06:05 PM
- By aaoflaca in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2010, 10:15 AM
- By orangefish in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2009, 06:44 AM