Hey guys if I link by cable my Razr Maxx HDMI to my galaxy note 10.1
1. Will it hurt either?
2. Can I transfer files

Just checking before I do.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you don't mean USB? HDMI Does not move data. Also even if you use USB, I'm not sure the GN would recognize the RAZR as an external drive. Have you thought about using a method like Dropbox?

Scooter04

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I think you can use WiFi direct. It's under wireless, more settings, then you have to turn it on. Turn WiFi on, on your phone and it should ask you permission to connect. Once it's connected, I'm not sure what all you can share. I haven't really messed around with it.

scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Auto correct was HD. Not hdmi.

I have the 4 in 1 connector for the note, figure I can connect the micro usb to my phone and usb to tablet.
Trying to copy the thousands of pictures I have to my tablet since I now have my 64 gb card in it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD, using Android Forums

Scooter04

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
When I connect mine with a cord I couldn't get them to do anything. If they recognize each other and start an app to share files, your going to be set. I just ended up with two expensive electronics with a cord between them. =) So I had to use WiFi direct to see anything.

If it doesn't work, id just take the card out of your phone and put it in your tablet. Or sync pics with pc and take them from pc to tablet, that way they are backed up.

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Dropbox is easy and better imo cause you cn pull up whatever on your phone tablet pc etc

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze