Powerful enough multi port USB charger

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
been trying to find a good multi USB port charger that outputs enough amps to charge up a couple devices at the same time. Mainly looking at charging a galaxy S3. 10000 mah battery pack (most likely this would be charging through its own outlet but could be times when it needs to go into the USB power center) and galaxy note 10.1 tablet and possibly the girlfriends iPhone 4s (i get on her everyday about getting on android). To get a decent charge rate to the tablet need 2 amps charging for it alone. These are the only two i've really found

Amazon.com: Skiva PowerFlow QuadFire (4 Amps / 20Watt / Fastest Speed) Four Port USB Wall/Travel/AC Rapid Charger for iPhone 5 4 4s 3, iPad 3 2 1, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Android Smartphones and Other USB Devices (Universal Compatibility): Kindle S

Amazon.com: RND Power Solutions Premium 4.2A (fast) 4 Port USB AC Adapter / Wall charger for iPads, iPhones, Tablets, Smartphones, MP3 Players and Gaming Devices (black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Anyone know of any other ones that supply at leats 4amps across the board or more?

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Not using any trying to find one that can handle a tablet at 2 amps and a couple cell phones

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Read the fine print to be sure how the ports are laid out.

You want at least one port to be 2.0 amp, but one of the two you mentioned appears to have three 1.3 amp ports, and no 2.0 amp.

There is definitely a shortage of 2.0 amp chargers out there as tablets and larger cell phone batteries are fairly newer tech, so to say.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums