- 01-09-2013, 11:01 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: How to "center" on S Note
The best way I can think to do this is to select the 'Text mode' (to the left of the eraser) ,then give the Text mode button a 2nd short tap which brings up the text settings. Select the paragraphs tab ,which then allows you to align the text or use the indent option. If you give the Text mode button a long press it only brings up a cut down version of this dialogue.
Last edited by Sootytorques; 01-09-2013 at 11:12 AM.
- By athenatp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2013, 01:12 PM
- By afridi99 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2012, 07:20 PM
- By asexymind in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2012, 10:04 AM
- By M.J.H.#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 11-26-2009, 06:33 PM
- By Director21 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2009, 02:34 PM