Printing from Galaxy Note 10.1

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to print wireless connection to my Kodak ESP315C printer from my Gnote 10.1. It will not print. I tried the Kodak apps and nothing. Any suggestions?

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Had you tried Google Cloud Print? I have an HP (not an eprinter, unfortunately) and set it up w/that. Works fine as long as there is at least one PC on my home network logged into that google account. If none are logged in, the print job goes in the print queue until one is.

Stump3r

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Had you tried Google Cloud Print? I have an HP (not an eprinter, unfortunately) and set it up w/that. Works fine as long as there is at least one PC on my home network logged into that google account. If none are logged in, the print job goes in the print queue until one is.

Plus 1 to this solution. It's what I use and it works like a charm! Simply brilliant!

HygradeB

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Can any other device print to your printer via wireless?
Is your Wireless turned on in the printer?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Android Central Forums

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I can print to it now from my Gnote 10.1. Thank you guys...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if you still needed to know (just saw your post)....

Can any other device print to your printer via wireless?...
As long as that device is also signed into the same google account. However, anyone on your network can set it up with their own google account too.

....Is your Wireless turned on in the printer? ...
While I have a wireless printer, it is connected to my wireless router via Ethernet - so our devices access it via the network.