- 3 Posts
Buy Note 10.1 now without JB? Yes or no?
I want to buy the Note 10.1 -- ideally with Jelly Bean, wifi (no 4G/3G LTE stuff), but Samsung hasn't announced if and when it will start rolling out the Note 10.1 with JB already on it that is NOT LTE.
So.... I've been waiting.... (here in U.S.)
Question: Can I buy now (with ICS 4.0) and upgrade later (assuming the legit upgrade will soon happen)? Is that o.k.? Does the upgrade have the Premium Suite that's been on the Samsung website?
- 01-09-2013, 06:54 PM #2
- 01-09-2013, 09:01 PM #3
- 01-09-2013, 09:47 PM #4
- 183 Posts
Re: Buy Note 10.1 now without JB? Yes or no?
I've seen the price as low as $350(16gb) at local stores. The LTE version (16gb)will be $499 with 2yr contract and probably around $750 out of contract. Some people who have recently purchased the current wifi version are reporting that it has Jellybean already installed, but it seems to be hit or miss depending on the manufacturing date.
- By BCShakarov in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 8Last Post: 10-05-2012, 11:18 AM
- By kid108 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 25Last Post: 03-19-2011, 04:16 PM
- By briallie in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2010, 08:30 AM
- By jmos1277 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 17Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:58 PM
- By pirate_777 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 32Last Post: 05-20-2010, 01:47 PM