- 07-01-2014, 08:17 AM #26
Re: How to exit Factory Mode into UserMode
@inflock, thanks. Your solution helped me get rid of Factory mode. However I think this mode reset my IMEI
To anyone who can help,
I was on Stock rooted 4.4.2 (international Note 2) when this Factory Mode thing happened. I have absolutely no clue why this happened in the first place!
I believe because of this my IMEI was reset to 004999010640000/01. I tried flashing a new ROM via TWRP. It did not help. I tried a few modems for this ROM (Dr. Ketan ND3 for Android 4.4.2). This also did not work.
I tried looking up this IMEI issue in XDA. Nothing conclusive there or on Google search either. I am hoping folks can suggest alternates. Will re-flashing an older ROM (via ODIN) resolve my issues? Please let me know other alternates.
- 10-12-2014, 06:17 AM #27
- 10-12-2014, 06:21 AM #28
- 03-12-2015, 07:41 PM #29
- 06-02-2015, 07:15 AM #30
- 08-21-2015, 02:24 PM #31
- 08-26-2015, 04:50 AM #32
- 07-30-2016, 09:41 AM #33
- By EpicSilver in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2012, 04:33 PM
- By andre2p in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:52 PM
- By asics#AC in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2010, 01:04 PM
- By Arelunde in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 09-24-2010, 06:57 AM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2010, 05:15 AM