How to download Adobe Flash Player?

hmarch

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I have followed your instructions. After downloading I installed it thru the download folder. It then opens up in a browser and gives the settings for local settings and peer assisted network settings, made these settings and closed the browser. I get the same result if I open the app from the apps menu using the flash icon. If I try to play flash I get the no flash player installed. What have I done wrong ? I have a galaxy note 10.1 with jelly bean. File is there and app is there but it will not play flash.
Hi! Did you manage to sort it as im having exactly the same problem. Can anyone help please?

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
You g?ys are using browsers that'd can support flash right? Ie chrome wont work but the internet icon browser that comes with the note and also firefox can use it too. After you install it you just open the websites with the browser you choose ( as I said , I use firefox or the default internet when I need flash ) and its usually pretty awesome.

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded and installed Puffin Browser from the Play Store...works great. I bought it right away for like ~~$4 I think...just tested ESPN and was able to watch the video right away from the Boston Marathon incident. Works great.
I used this app on an ipad mini before selling it to get the Note 10.1. Pretty good app overall. Although I find that the Native browser works just fine for me.

raccoon19

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to you bluzman. I got it working on my samsung tablet first time. Nice to see someone who works for the greater good of the free world. I wonder why adobe dont want it on this type of machine, they loosin out. Again thankyou for you help and advice.

RichCreeps

May 15, 2013
Visit site
hey mate, thanks for the walk through. bit of a teething problem, flash installed ok 11.1.115.58 however neither firefox or the native android browser seems to know its there... when I launch the flash app it asks me to pick a browser, when I pick Firefox the page it opens says "a plug in is needed". I have enabled plug in content in firefox settings, tried restarting. .. any ideas what to do next?

Grumpy_old_man

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I followed the instructions in this article to install Flash on my Galaxy Tab 2. I downloaded Firefox and it asks you to click on a Flash movie to load it. It eventually loads and runs slowly. If you use the Tab's built in Google Search, Flash now works instantly and fast. Chrome for Android of course doesn't support it. Many thanks.

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

jackrock

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Originally this worked for me. But now it doesn't work; movies do not play. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it with the same result movies won't play.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech