How to download Adobe Flash Player?

bannerbhoy

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
When I download flash player it still does not open. I have a samsung galaxy tab2 version 4.2.2. It downloads but does not work. If I go to my apps and click on it the page just goes blank. Any help would be appreciate.

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
When I download flash player it still does not open. I have a samsung galaxy tab2 version 4.2.2. It downloads but does not work. If I go to my apps and click on it the page just goes blank. Any help would be appreciate.
Flash Player doesn't open as a stand-alone app. It operates in the background or on demand to display Flash type video. I use Dolphin as my browser and in Settings for Dolphin I select Flash to be always on. One can choose for it to respond on demand also.

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
For what it's worth, "JoyDownload" has Adobe Flash Player, current version 11 available for download.
Would post link but it is all a little new to me.

Dale
Not the Android version. See Post #2 for link to .apk that works with Android devices.

Dominick54

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Downloading Adobe Flash player was very easy after I figure it out you had to go into the tablet to download it. I have it set on internet explorer I don't use google that much at all. Thanks for the info how to download it. This tablet is sooooooo awesome I'm glad that I bought it and learning a lot more stuff on it. I'm glad I found this forum.

torres12345

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I have done everything you have said but when I try to launch NBA basketball through Wiziwig (searched through Dolphin with Flash setting always on) all I get is "No Playable Source Found" after the 30 sec ads disappear.
I have the Flash app icon in my app store - but if I click on it and choose the dolphin browser option it just goes to a settings page.

Any help much appreciated.

little pop

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
A little late to this game, but I followed all instructions and nexus 10 tells me simply can't open file... I can't open the download even after checking the boxes in unknown sources, in realize this is a year old so is there a new way to get flash? Please and thanks

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Instructions haven't changed. When you select the .apk file from wherever it is downloaded on your device, all it should do is install itself. After it does that, it then should just be an issue of whether or not the browser you're using supports Flash - for example, Chrome doesn't while Dolphin does.

eva_note3

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, sorry to harp on about the flash player, I see that the banter is going around in circles. But I cant get the darn flash player to work! Ive got a galaxy note 8.0 android 4.2.2, 2014 Ive sucessfully downloaded and installed flash player 11.1. the link from the start of this thread .. a couple of times actually... uninstalled then reinstalled.ive tried 2 other versions of flash player from other forum pages . Ive tried defult browser, firefox with and without desktop display enabled, dolphin and boat browsers with flash player set to always. Ive tried youtube clips, flashplayer test page, and the actual flash page ive paid to subscribe to, on each browser. Am I missing some thing? Did I purchase a device that simply cant play flash? Ive spent a good 4 hrs reading and trying forum suggestions, is it time to give up? Any advice greatly appreciated :)

zr2s10

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Didn't see this listed anywhere (may have missed it on a previous page), but I just tried out "Flashfox" browser. I'm only using the free version right now, but I think I will upgrade to the paid one. I'm not sure if it will run everything everyone wants, but I can run ABC Mouse (requires Flash or stupid iPad app) so my son can play it on his Nabi2. I also tried it on my GS3 and seems to work fine.

zr2s10

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I have done everything as inital post said running in firefox says I need a plug in... help!

Did you try using "Flashfox" browser like I mentioned above? Not "Firefox", very similar names. Flashfox has worked for the few things I have tried, and there is a free version to try out.

johna2u

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Why do you want flashplayer. I stopped sideloading it over a year ago and havent missed it a bit. If you use the Chrome browser most videos will open in Youtube and play in html5 video which is way better faster and smoother than flash.

Sent from my GT-N8013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo