S Note problem with Shape match
I have flashed the UK jelly bean firmware on my Note 10.1.
There's a problem with shape match in S Note.
Sometimes when I try to draw more than one shape, the previous shape disappears after I draw the second shape.
Anyone else get this this?
Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD
- 01-17-2013, 01:55 PM #2
- 01-18-2013, 07:10 PM #3
Re: S Note problem with Shape match
Tried to install the US 4.1.2 firmware but it failed for some reason. Might have been an unofficial build.
I reflashed the UK firmware and no, it didn't fix the problem.
I seem to notice that the shape match failure happens more often if you use the undo button in an S Note.
I may try the Taiwanese official firmware from Sammobile today.
I'll report back.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- By mavrrick in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 27Last Post: 03-18-2013, 05:06 PM
- By willie51 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2012, 06:54 PM
- By bmkpoe in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2012, 10:29 AM
- By executiveg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2012, 06:07 PM
- By Hernandezsrt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2012, 06:34 AM