Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Hulu Plus ad blocks Hulu

Is anyone able to watch Hulu on the Galaxy Note 10.1 (Hulu - not Hulu Plus). When I go to Hulu, the page is redirected to a full screen ad for Hulu Plus and I can't find any way to get off the page. The only options appear to be to sign up for the Hulu Plus trial or hit the back button, and end up on the Hulu Plus ad again as soon as I try to do anything. I've tried the default browser and Fire Fox. Is anyone else having this problem? Hulu is fine on my netbook, it's only a problem on my tablet.

Default Re: Hulu Plus ad blocks Hulu

It's because using the mobile browser And not the desktop browser. You might get around it by using the desktop site

Samson galaxy note 2

In order to use Hulu or Hulu+ on other devices except your PC or MAC you must be a Hulu+ paid customer.

Same here - highly annoying. I was able to get there in the stock browser, but then I get the message about the device not being supported - even after I set the options for Desktop site.

Ditto.