JB for note 10.1 US

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok so unless I"m missing something, either I'm doing this wrong or its taking a very long time to download firmware.

1 I updated Kies, then plugged in my tablet and it quickly recognized it. Asked me to update and i did. The screen that pops up says Prepare for Firmware upgrade. It says at the bottom downloading firmware upgrade components. The meter bar went pretty quickly to 99% but then thats it. I left on over night and it was the same. I then rebooted both computer and tablet and tried again but the same thing is happening. Any advice or steps I'm missing

wick780

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have reinstalled Kies on both PC's now. Still get the same error at 69%. I also did a factory reset on the note and no luck. I'm lost...and about to go mad.

scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Was having a connection problem with Keis. Got a message about usb debugging toggled it on and off unplugging as it said. And boom connected.
Took me like 3 hours, but I think that was my crappy laptop and slow wifi problem

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD, using Android Forums

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I have reinstalled Kies on both PC's now. Still get the same error at 69%. I also did a factory reset on the note and no luck. I'm lost...and about to go mad.

I got stuck at 89% twice. Then I freed up some space (deleted some apps) on my tablet and on my desktop (both were near capacity) and it magically worked. If you're tight on disc space that might be the reason

Hest88

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded, installed and uninstalled Kies twice yesterday, including doing the troubleshooting twice where the drivers are reinstalled. Both times I had issues. Today I finally tried it a third time and it finally worked!

bryan_cfii

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Anybody having snote problems with palm rejection after the upgrade? On the page it's fine, but once I get to the edge by the scroll bars and notifications it goes nuts (zooms, moves, opens things...).

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Anybody having snote problems with palm rejection after the upgrade? On the page it's fine, but once I get to the edge by the scroll bars and notifications it goes nuts (zooms, moves, opens things...).

No I am not having any problems since the upgrade.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

O_please

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm new here.

Happy upgrade to 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.

The version we've upgraded in Singapore is only to 4.1.1.

May I ask-does this version which you guys have installed solve the Exynos 4 security flaw?

geoffwhite18

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
The only issue I've run into so far is when I close the browser with the x it goes to a white page instead of closing the app.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois