- 01-16-2013, 10:13 AM #2
Re: Lockscreen question
You can disable it, I don't think theres a way to change to a different effect without downloading another program or launcher.
To disable ripple go to Settings>Personal>Lockscreen>Lockscreen Options and uncheck the box next to ripple. Or if you have a live wallpaper as your lockscreen ripple is turned off by default.
- By Joe113 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2012, 10:47 PM
- By jyong80 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2011, 11:37 AM
- By cajunbeast in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2011, 10:04 PM
- By anckentucky in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2011, 04:14 PM
- By haigdaniel in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2011, 09:30 PM