- 189 Posts
Trying to get update via Keis.
Downloaded to PC
Plug tablet in over in devices says GT N8013 and just spins connecting......did the trouble shoot and still the same.
Is there something I need to do on the tablet?
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD, using Android Forums
- 01-16-2013, 11:29 AM #2
- 01-16-2013, 12:41 PM #3
- 615 Posts
Re: Samsung Kies
I did the update using Kies and it said the update failed, yet when i checked About device i had the update and is working fine. No problems that i have seen yet.
I had the same problem with it taking forever to connect to my GN. I was using because sometimes my PC doesn't recognize the tablet when connected via usb. So i Googled it and installed usbdeview on my PC, have not tried it yet, but suppose to work.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central ForumsSamsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
- By Dramer77 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 19Last Post: 08-12-2013, 09:17 PM
- By masterotaku in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:46 PM
- By hellosailor in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2010, 07:39 AM
- By Joeybear23 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2010, 09:25 AM
- By Joeybear23 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2010, 08:45 AM