Galaxy Note 10.1 vs Tab 2 10.1 - for writing and typing notes

nicolaz

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I posted this in general help but then I realised there was a specific board for this!

I just purchased a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, which I think is great - it gives a great Android tablet experience for a reasonable price. However, I am not sure if it was the right purchase and as I can return it I was hoping for some advice.

I am currently studying at university, and I am tired of my laptop or paper notes. I want something that I can record notes and read documents and PDF files. I am not very comfortable yet with writing on the on screen keyboard, I love the physical keyboard on my laptop and I can type fast and accurately. Yet, even with Swiftkey on the Tab, I am not getting very far. I have ordered a Book Cover (the genuine Samsung accessory) as I think that may give me the right angle for typing.

Can you type fast and accurately with a tablet? Will it just require time and patience? (I am so fast on my GS3 and I use Swiftkey there too)

Or!

Would returning the Tab 2 and paying the extra for the Note 10.1 be a better idea? I like the idea of SNote to write things down and see this quickly change into text for a note. Would this work with apps such as Evernote? I like the stylus for writing and I think maybe this would be a better idea, however, if people say they are able to write fast with the Tab 2 with time then I think I'd keep it.

I would really appreciate any thoughts and advice Thank you for your time!

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Five days a week, my 10.1 Note, Acer Bluetooth keyboard and Microsoft Bluetooth mouse party for 2 hours at a wack. To answer your question, it can come very close to replacing most laptop functions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member