Can't decide between the note or tab 2

mcdanielnc89

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, what would I want to go with. I have the original galaxy tab, but now that the note is out idk which one I should get. What is really the difference between the two

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Listen, the Tab 2 is an excellent device. I had the 7" Tab 2, and like other Samsungs, it performed smoothly and beautifully. With the Note, however, you are in a higher class of technology with its 2 gigs of RAM, Waccom digitizer, and the new Premium Suite. Many Tech bloggers have called the Note superior to the Asus Transformer Pad Infinity. I think it's the best Android tablet on the market; it's worth the money.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Dude, what does the Note have that the Tab 2 does not? The S-Pen. And i'm not being snarky. The S-Pen is a world of difference in terms of functionality and use. The Note is far and away superior not only because of the s-pen, but also the hardware that they used to put this thing together. Do yourself a favor and get the device that is much more future proof. The Note 10.1.

belfast59

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
For work, the Notes S pen makes it the winner
For work, studies or convenience, the Notes multiscreen makes it the winner
For games, the Notes faster which makes it the winner
For future, more and more apps will be built for the S pen and again that makes the Note the winner