Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,276 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Default No, no, no...this is not the kind of thing you dangle in front of a device junkie

An 8" Note coming? It would fit in nicely between my 10.1 and my 2.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 may pop up in February | Mobile - CNET News
    Card Carrying Device Junkie

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock

Default Re: No, no, no...this is not the kind of thing you dangle in front of a device junkie

Damn, why did you have to post this. I just picked up an Ipad Mini this Monday. I really detest Apple and the way they do things, but I like to draw and use my GN for that almost all the time. The only reason I went back to Apple, is because they have a few apps that aren't available on Android and will not be. After having the mini for a few days though, I forgot what it's like to draw with a dang thick rubber stylus and the pressure it takes to draw sometimes. I love the size of it though. It'll never replace my Galaxy Note 10.1. So much more detailed drawings can be done on the GN. If it wasn't for the app I like, I probably wouldn't have got it. I was able to draw with a thick rubber tipped stylus for awhile, back when I had my Ipad 3, so maybe just need time to get used to it again. I have 30 days to return it at Best Buy. So don't really need another GN in a different size, just wish more developers would make apps for both platforms, not just Apple. It makes me so sick how Apple has so much of the market on apps and accessories, that it's hard to find some of these things for Android. I think I'm classified as a device junkie, just like you. LOL.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB