Exchange Help/Suggestions

Tommy Faust

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Becuase of some problems I have been experiencing with my note10.1, I will be exchanging it for a new one in a day or two. My concern was making sure I got all the data and apps onto my new note without losng much of the old note data (aside from setting up the homescreens of course). So how shhhould I go about backing up my data securely to my google account? Is all Ineed to do is switch out the SD cards? Or do I need to take other measures?

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Okay so frst connect your self to kie via conection to computer. There is an option in there to back up alot of the apps and files.
Download a file mover for the tablet and move everything that you have downloaded typed and have made, just incase kies doesnt lke you...lol
There are apps out there that swear to work with none rooted that copy files to sd card that are more meant for your actual apps to run off of, but i have never tried these.
Lastly REMEMBER TO TAKE THE SD CARD OUT OF THE TABLET DURING THE EXCHANGE...
i work with computer damaged and defective at a stored and the massive amounts of SD AND CD is massive that peoople forget about.
DONT FORGET

When you turn it in sig out of everything manually then clear the data of all the apps manually
Then do a factory

This is a pain YES but some evil people have figured out how to pull data off these tablets even after a reset, so take the extra steps it is nevver fun being charged for a app that is in old german when all you speak is english. Lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Tommy Faust

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Okay so frst connect your self to kie via conection to computer. There is an option in there to back up alot of the apps and files.
Download a file mover for the tablet and move everything that you have downloaded typed and have made, just incase kies doesnt lke you...lol
There are apps out there that swear to work with none rooted that copy files to sd card that are more meant for your actual apps to run off of, but i have never tried these.
Lastly REMEMBER TO TAKE THE SD CARD OUT OF THE TABLET DURING THE EXCHANGE...
i work with computer damaged and defective at a stored and the massive amounts of SD AND CD is massive that peoople forget about.
DONT FORGET

When you turn it in sig out of everything manually then clear the data of all the apps manually
Then do a factory

This is a pain YES but some evil people have figured out how to pull data off these tablets even after a reset, so take the extra steps it is nevver fun being charged for a app that is in old german when all you speak is english. Lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

So what if my kies is not working

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Try a app list backeruper and find the files that thoss apps live in and copy the files to sd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge