Additional S Pen

chrisnicholson1967

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I have just purchased an additional full size s pen but discovered it will only work when the original one is out of its slot!

Is there a way of activating the s pen whilst the original is in place?

Thanks

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I got mine here on Amazon, because a lot of the reviews said it worked with the Galaxy Note 10.1. I love it. Full size, has the Button, plus the other side has an eraser on it. I don't even use the S-Pen from my GN anymore. Much more comfortable to write and draw with the full size pen. Here's the link on Amazon:
Amazon.com: Samsung Electronics Slate PC Digitizer Pen (AA-DP0NE2B/US): Computers & Accessories

It worked right out of the box, no need to adjust any settings on the GN or anything.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
@ykariv, No, Mine can't be stored there because it's a full size Pen. I keep it in my Kensington BT keyboard case I have for my GN. It has a stylus holder inside it. I always have the S-Pen in the GN for backup if I ever need it.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Man, if you can afford that Rockdog97, more power to ya! Mine was half that price. Which I still think is a lot for a stylus, but to each his own. I've spent so much on Accessories for my Galaxy Note tablet, I'm only paying for what I definitely need at the moment. Which right now is nothing. LOL. I've heard good things about those Bamboo stylus' though.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Oh, the link I clicked on in your post brought me to the Bamboo Stylus website, where I thought I saw $79. That was for the Carbon one. Sorry, my bad. The black and white one are only $39. You are correct, sir!

milessthomas

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Anyone found this (Bamboo Stylus Feel from Rockdog97's post) available from any retailer besides Wacom itself? Only place I can find it is on Amazon and it has a 2-4 weeks delivery delay.