Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S Note Wrist Issue

I have been using my Note 10.1 for about a week or so and I have one continuing issue. When using the S Note app in full page view my wrist always opens the Settings or Zooms me in. Does anyone have a way to hide the bottom settings bar and lock the zoom feature? It is probably the single most frustrating issue I have at the moment. Yes, I do use the wrist guard button but that only works on the live space you write on.

Using the tablet is great since I moved over from the 1st Gen iPad which I basically wrote down all my notes on Penultimate. This new device destroys that tablet with this ability since I am a heavy note taker for business.

Please help if you can. There is nothing I have found online to fix my problem. If I can fix this single issue or use another App for writing then let me know.

Thanks!
    Thanked by:

Default Re: S Note Wrist Issue

I'm having that problem too. My OS is 4.1.2. Would love to see if anybody can help. Thank you for posting this question!

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts

I have the exact same issue, I haven't found anyway to lock aspect or anything. I just try to keep up toward the top of the page and as I get to the bottom of the page try to lift my wrist and palm. Not exactly a perfect solution but it does seem to help.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Yeah, it is pretty annoying when you get towards the bottom. I've wondered if you first keep the pen close to the screen if that would reduce the issue. So far I don't think that is the case. If anyone has any great ideas still waiting to hear them. In the App store I think I noticed an app that will move the home screen to the top. That could be extremely handy to change it's orientation.